A Skilled Legal Firm Focused On You
Kara H. Lyons
- Estate Planning
- Financial & Retirement Planning
- Personal Injury
Main areas of practice are Wills, Trusts, Probate, Estate Planning, and Financial & Retirement Planning.
Ms. Kara Lyons comes in as the third generation of Lyons family attorneys, following in the footsteps of her late Grandfather, Robert D. Lyons, and her Father, Robert H. Lyons.
Ms. Kara Lyons graduated summa cum laude from NKU's Chase College of Law in 2015. While in law school, Ms. Lyons clerked for the Honorable Chief Judge Susan J. Dlott of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and worked as a law clerk in Luxottica Retail's corporate legal department. Ms. Lyons was also elected to, and served on, the national board of the National Latina/o Law Student Association.
As a life long resident of West Chester, Ms. Lyons enjoys serving the Greater Cincinnati area. She is admitted to practice in Ohio. Ms. Lyons' practice focuses on wills, trusts, probate, and estate planning.
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Clerked, Honorable Chief Judge Susan J. Dlott of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Honors: Law clerk in Luxottica Retail’s corporate legal department
- Honors: The national board of the National Latina/o Law Student Association
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 05/2011
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Sport Management
- Minor: Business Administration
- Ohio, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2016
Current Employment Position
- Attorney, 2015
- Managing Partner, 2018
- Cincy Leading Lawyer