A Skilled Legal Firm Focused On You
Kathleen W. Adams
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Civil Litigation
- Domestic Relations
- Elder Law
Kathleen W. Adams provides personalized legal guidance for individuals and families in transition, and handles all aspects of domestic relations and elder law, including pre-marital agreements, divorce, adoption, child custody/support proceedings, paternity actions, grandparent’s rights, retirement, wills, estate planning and probate. Ms. Adams is licensed to practice law in both Ohio and Florida, and part of her practice involves advising clients who are transitioning into retirement that spans both of those states.
Ms. Adams graduated Summa Cum Laude, and With Honors, from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida in 1990. She then attended Florida State University College of Law, graduating With Honors in Spring 1993. While in law school, she interned with Justice Ben F. Overton at the Florida Supreme Court.
Ms. Adams was admitted to The Florida Bar in 1994, and was admitted to the practice of law in Ohio in 2015. After practicing law in Southwest Florida for 20 years, Ms. Adams relocated to the Cincinnati area in September 2017.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 05/1993
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Ohio, 2015
- Florida, 1994
- ARAG Legal Group, Network Attorney, 2019 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- Ohio Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- Cincy Leading Lawyer
- Justice Ben F. Overton at the Florida Supreme Court, Intern